Short for “Diluted Dakin’s Solution,” Di-Dak-Sol (Sodium Hypochlorite 0.0125%) is the lowest strength of Sodium Hypochlorite available. Buffered and pH balanced for use on the skin and wounds. This exclusive, in-house Dakin’s Solution has a 2-year shelf life.
- Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial
- Fights against viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeasts and molds – including resistant strains such as MRSA and VRE
- Sodium Hypochlorite 0.0125%
- Science-based formulation and production
- Proven to be Safe and Cost-effective
- Non-irritating, Non-sensitizing
- No Antibiotics, No Alcohol, No Steroids, No-rinse formula
Dakin’s Solution® Quarter Strength is suitable for use of treating a wide variety of wounds and infections but consult your doctor or pharmacist about your specific case or needs to choose the best strength of Dakin’s Solution suited for your injury or wound.