Century’s Dakin’s Solution® Half Strength (Sodium Hypochlorite 0.25%) is Century Pharmaceuticals’ second-highest strength of Sodium Hypochlorite available using the original in-house formula that’s been used for years for a wide variety of wound care and treatment. This exclusive, in-house formula has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial
- Fights against viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeasts and molds – including resistant strains such as MRSA and VRE
- Sodium Hypochlorite 0.25%
- Science-based formulation and production
- Proven to be Safe and Cost-effective
- Non-irritating, Non-sensitizing
- No Antibiotics, No Alcohol, No Steroids, No-rinse formula
Dakin’s Solution® Half Strength is suitable for use of treating a wide variety of wounds and infections but consult your doctor or pharmacist about your specific case or needs to choose the best strength of Dakin’s Solution suited for your injury or wound.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 6 × 7.5 cm|
Store at room temperature (20-25° C / 68-77° F). Keep container closed when not using
Active Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite 0.25%, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide
To prevent and treat infection of the skin and tissue. Pre and post surgery. Cuts, abrasions, and skin ulcers
Pour on or apply to affected area. For wound management, use as an irrigant, cleanser, or the wetting agent for a wet-to-moist dressing. Apply once daily for lightly to moderately exudative wounds. Apply twice daily for heavily exudative or highly contaminated wounds. Protect surrounding intact skin with a moisture barrier ointment or skin sealant as needed.