WoundClenz® (Sodium Hypochlorite 0.0125%) uses the same formula and is the same strength as Di-Dak-Sol® (including the 2-year shelf life). WoundClenz features a trigger spray for easier application to wounds, making this an ideal solution for minor wound care and wound treatment.
An independent third-party tested and found WoundClenz to be effective against variety of microorganisms including bacteria, viruses, yeasts, molds, and resistant microorganisms. These resistant bacteria, including MRSA and VRE, were killed after 30 seconds of exposure.
- Wound cleanser with Sodium Hypochlorite as solution preservative
- Same formulation as Di-Dak-Sol® with 8 oz bottle and trigger sprayer for easy use
- Trigger sprayer: Spray and Stream modes with optimum pressure to clean wounds
- Science-based formulation and production
- Proven to be Safe and Cost-effective
- Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial. Fights against viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeasts and molds – including resistant strains such as MRSA and VRE
- Non-irritating, Non-cytotoxic, Non-sensitizing
- No Antibiotics, No Alcohol, No Steroids, No Rinse Formula
WoundClenz® is suitable for use of treating a wide variety of wounds and infections but consult your doctor or pharmacist about your specific case or needs to choose the best strength of Dakin’s Solution suited for your injury or wound.